Any more questions, head over to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Technichords/139003649449122?ref=ts
The Technichords branched from the previous all female a cappella group at WPI, the Interstate 8, in 2006.
The Technichords recorded their first studio album, "Pinned Up", with The Vocal Company of Boston.
The musical director is elected by the group at the end of each Academic Year.
The business director is elected by the group at the end of each Academic Year.
2007 - Temptations
2008 - Temptations from the Girls Next Door
2009 - Temptations from the Red Carpet
2010 - Temptations from the Jungle
2011 - Temptations from the Wild West
2011 - CD Release Show! "Pinned Up"
2012 - Temptations from the City
2013 - Temptations from the Muses
2014 - Temptations from the Stations
2015 - Temptations from the Cosmos
2016 - Temptations from the 'Toons
2017 - Temptations from the Troublemakers
2018 - Temptations from Treasure Island
- It used to be Technichords tradition to take a group photo of everyone's butts.
- Why this was the case is still a mystery
- As of 2017, every Technichord has laughed at this image 
- As tested in 2017, the ratio of members who will dab back at you if you dab at them is 18:1
- This is the highest ratio out of all the acapella groups.
- It is unknown what has caused this abnormally high dab concentration.
- If a Technichord (usually an upperclassman) yells "TECHNICHORDS!" all other Technichords must immediately yell back "HUH!" as loud as they can.